This is for all the women courageously following their intuition, allowing the rise and flow of emotion, nurturing their minds + bodies, and choosing to follow their light.
Hi! I’m Keri-Lee.
I’m a soulful curator of all things feminine wellbeing and intuitive living.
Here you’ll find articles that nurture your true essence: The woman inside the woman society programmed you to become.
I’ve had many personal iterations: model, hypnotherapist, corporate marking manager, writer, and soulful entrepreneur.
Without a plan and wildly following my intuition, I decided to leave a “successful” corporate career to connect with an inner knowing that’s in a constant state of growth and unfolding.
To live in the fertile void of the unknown.
And to satisfy a deep desire to help myself and other women become more authentic, aligned, and fulfilled versions of themselves.
It’s my personal mission and the mission of this space to provide you with info, tools, and resources to help you heal (on all levels), connect with your inner guidance, and lead a life styled by light.
Thank you for being here.
Let’s Get Personal:
- I’m from the Greater Toronto Area, but more importantly, Earth. I don’t believe lines on a map should define and divide us.
- I’m an introvert with extroverted tendencies.
- I’m a mom to two sensitive, loving, and very spirited little ones.
- I’m a crystal enthusiast (as in, they can be found all over my house, in my coat pockets, and in my garden).
- I’m a certified past-life regression hypnotherapist but no longer practice — turns out, past lives are too dramatic for this highly sensitive empath.
- I’m most aligned with natural medicine but decided to TAKE ALL THE DRUGS to become pregnant with my daughter via IVF (more here).
- And then, a year and a half later, my son came along unexpectedly!
- I’ve witnessed miracles (three of them live with me).
- I believe magic is in the mystery but still seek all the answers.
I’m so happy to share this space with you.
First Time Visiting? Some Popular Posts are:
Want To Spend More Time In the Light?
If you’d like me to occasionally pop into your inbox with light-filled lifestyle content, sign up for my newsletter below.